Royal Glamour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Glamour

Christina Aguilera fan forum.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Christina iheartradio
Xtina Tweets
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 206 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

Official Next Album Thread

Go down 
+10
Glitter_Bomb
Prima Donna
Vanity
GD's_G.NI
KeepsGettin'Better
Xtina.2.0
Aless
BoundToChristina
underappreciated
Stripped713
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:38 pm

underappreciated wrote:
Aless wrote:

Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Britsmoking

Does she still smoke? No
idts. That's from 2004. Idea
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:50 pm

underappreciated wrote:
Difference of opinion, guys. Please don't turn this into a war. Thanks Smile
Agree
Headphones
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:51 pm

I think Christina should ask for our opinions more often. When does she even do that? Or when has she, to be completely honest.

Yeah, I know she barely goes on Twitter but I don't think she even reads a lot of the things we sent her.

Like I said, if this album is like a mix of Stripped and B2B and maybe stick a electronic song or two in there, it'll be perfect. In my opinion, anyway. Wink
Back to top Go down
KeepsGettin'Better
Dirrty
Dirrty
KeepsGettin'Better

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:38 am

Kirstie wrote:
I think Christina should ask for our opinions more often. When does she even do that? Or when has she, to be completely honest.

Yeah, I know she barely goes on Twitter but I don't think she even reads a lot of the things we sent her.

Like I said, if this album is like a mix of Stripped and B2B and maybe stick a electronic song or two in there, it'll be perfect. In my opinion, anyway. Wink

I completley(or something) agree to that.. I loved Bionic Smile but i think if she goes more on the Stripped and B2B side she will do something new but just.. A bit the same.. She is the best with soulfull music Smile love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/hadazzzz
Prima Donna
Dirrty
Dirrty
Prima Donna

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Oh it would be so wonderful if christina ever asked her fans for input. Rather just be the musical genres or sounds we would like to hear or for subjects and lyrical content.
Back to top Go down
Xtinanator
Dirrty
Dirrty
Xtinanator

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:35 am

no more sexual themed songs. Xtina has made enough XD

I would love to see her make a gospel themed song like "Mercy On Me" again cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BionicleTV21
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:47 am

Kirstie wrote:

Xtina said it herself that she is not a computer person, or internet person, whatever. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:05 pm

GD's_G.NI wrote:
Kirstie wrote:

Xtina said it herself that she is not a computer person, or internet person, whatever. Razz

It's too bad though. Sad I'm excited for the new album but at the same time I'm kind of nervous as to what she's gonna do...
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:15 am

I guess we all are cuz of what happened to Bionic. Sad
Back to top Go down
phantom11

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:43 pm

GD's_G.NI wrote:
Kirstie wrote:

Yeah she's not very net savy. There are sometimes when I don't blame her.
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 pm

phantom11 wrote:
GD's_G.NI wrote:
Kirstie wrote:

Yeah she's not very net savy. There are sometimes when I don't blame her.

Agreed. Cause if you're famous and you look at everything on the internet that has to do with you, no matter how thick of a skin you have I still think it would eventually start getting to you.

I'd be terrified of it if I were famous.
Back to top Go down
Aless
Stripped
Stripped
Aless

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Her twitter is really boring. I haven't checked it in ages. But t's better than nothing. If fans thought she would tweet a lot, they were clearly being delusional. If Christina doesn't like going online, I don't really care that much tbh. I do think she needs to connect more with her audience but I'm here for her music/voice first and foremost.
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:40 pm

I got pictures of her and Adele from her twitter, I couldn't care less about anything else. Laughing Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 2388978530
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:16 pm

when was the last time she actually answered fanmail on her radio station?
Back to top Go down
https://royalglamour.forumotion.com
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Stripped713 wrote:
when was the last time she actually answered fanmail on her radio station?

I'm not sure of an exact time but I know it's been awhile..

Back to top Go down
Vanity
Genie
Genie
Vanity

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:19 pm

I loved how Christina let fans be on the thank you track of Back to Basics. I wish she could do something different but similar. Like let fans artwork/poetry be in the cover booklet or something.
Back to top Go down
underappreciated
Admin
Admin
underappreciated

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Vanity wrote:
I loved how Christina let fans be on the thank you track of Back to Basics. I wish she could do something different but similar. Like let fans artwork/poetry be in the cover booklet or something.

That would be pretty damn awesome actually...
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Vanity wrote:
Yes! + for that! Very Happy It would be so awesome! cheers Imagine seeing your art in an album What a Face I love you Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vanity
Genie
Genie
Vanity

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:10 am

I saw gaga had a contest like that a long time ago, but I can't remember what ever came of it. I don't have any of her cds so I don't know what the booklets look like or which booklet it was for.
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:33 am

No news? Monitor Throw
Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 2388978530 lol
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Here To Stay
Here To Stay
Kirstie

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:54 pm

GD's_G.NI wrote:
No news? Monitor Throw

Did you actually think there would be? I've given up on this already.

If Hell would freeze over, even then, Christina wouldn't be doing crap about it.

I'm just...very disappointed. Sad
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:07 pm

What are you guys talking about? Shes been off the radar for a while now which probably means shes recording. she wont need to start visiting other studios until later on. Shes very secretive when working on an album so I dont know why you expect her to change that now. But just because you don't hear anything doesn't mean its not being worked on. It just doesn't happen overnight. She already said she was focusing on a spring release. So anyone that thinks we should have an album title or news now is way ahead of the schedule.
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:11 am

Kirstie wrote:
GD's_G.NI wrote:
No news? Monitor Throw

Did you actually think there would be? I've given up on this already.

If Hell would freeze over, even then, Christina wouldn't be doing crap about it.

I'm just...very disappointed. Sad
Not that far lol. But I didn't give up on anything What a Face

Stripped713 wrote:
What are you guys talking about? Shes been off the radar for a while now which probably means shes recording. she wont need to start visiting other studios until later on. Shes very secretive when working on an album so I dont know why you expect her to change that now. But just because you don't hear anything doesn't mean its not being worked on. It just doesn't happen overnight. She already said she was focusing on a spring release. So anyone that thinks we should have an album title or news now is way ahead of the schedule.
I know she's been off for some time now. I've never been close to the net between an album and the next one so I don't know what's gonna happen or anything.
Back to top Go down
Stripped713
Admin
Admin
Stripped713

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Well basically once she starts recording she kinda goes into a cave. The majority of times we see her will be candid shots of her and her family or boyfriend out and about. In between there may be an interview or magazine or TV event she might make an appearance but don't expect much. This will continue for many months. Once she is closer to finishing the album and has details you will start to see and hear more from her, but even then everything is locked down tight. So unless she wants you to know it, you won't. She will probably have a cover of a magazine with vague details on the album and perhaps a track or two, maybe if we are lucky an album title. Then once its time for promo, you will get the full story and promo and start seeing her everywhere and songs will leak and lyrics will leak and producers will start sharing about the work they did in better detail. Once that ball starts rolling it will be even more frustrating for you. Because it will be such a tease. with all the leaks and info and news, you would think Christina would make an official announcement soon on the release of the album, but again she wont do anything until she wants to. For instance the period of time from her revealing the title of Bionic in whatever magazine it was until the time it was actually released seemed like FOREVER!. that girl is nothing but a tease. lol
Back to top Go down
GD's_G.NI
Stripped
Stripped
GD's_G.NI

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:03 am

Stripped713 wrote:
Well basically once she starts recording she kinda goes into a cave. The majority of times we see her will be candid shots of her and her family or boyfriend out and about. In between there may be an interview or magazine or TV event she might make an appearance but don't expect much. This will continue for many months. Once she is closer to finishing the album and has details you will start to see and hear more from her, but even then everything is locked down tight. So unless she wants you to know it, you won't. She will probably have a cover of a magazine with vague details on the album and perhaps a track or two, maybe if we are lucky an album title. Then once its time for promo, you will get the full story and promo and start seeing her everywhere and songs will leak and lyrics will leak and producers will start sharing about the work they did in better detail. Once that ball starts rolling it will be even more frustrating for you. Because it will be such a tease. with all the leaks and info and news, you would think Christina would make an official announcement soon on the release of the album, but again she wont do anything until she wants to. For instance the period of time from her revealing the title of Bionic in whatever magazine it was until the time it was actually released seemed like FOREVER!. that girl is nothing but a tease. lol
Ooh ok, it does make sense. Yeah I remember like 2 or 3 months before Bionic, I was like damn, this girl knows how to tease her fans Poke
Munch
Hehe Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 2388978530
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Next Album Thread   Official Next Album Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Next Album Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next